Bear Creek Women is excited to host ONE Night, a virtual gathering for women across San Joaquin Valley on Friday, January 22 at 7pm!
At the beginning of every year, we come together as a church to align our focus on God through prayer and fasting. Join us as we start 21 DAYS OF PRAYER from January 10-31, where we will be praying collectively as a church community for a specific topic each day. Follow us on Facebook or Instagram for our daily prayer focus & Bible reading.
For more information, you can download our guide on prayer and fasting HERE.
We’re also inviting everyone to read the Bible with us — By simply reading 1 chapter each day beginning on January 10, we’ll be able to read through 7 Books of the New Testament throughout our 21 Days of Prayer & Fasting.
Ways You Can Fast:
- Fast 1, 2, or 3 meals a day
- Liquids Only Fast
- 21 Day Daniel Fast
- Fast sugar or coffee
- Fast media (TV, movies, social media)
- Fast spending & shopping
Daily Prayer Focus:
- Outpouring of God’s Spirit
- Local & National Government
- Increased Faith
- Spiritual, Mental & Physical Healing
- Pastors & Leaders of Bear Creek
- Evangelism & Outreach
- Spiritual Development & Discipleship
- Awareness of needs around us
- Hunger for & Obedience to God’s Word
- Fear & Trust in God
- Area Schools & Universities, Teachers & Administrators
- Financial Wisdom & Provision
- Area Churches
- Racial Equality, Injustice & Healing
- Global Impact: Bear Creek Water & Missions Efforts
- Marriages, Parents & Families
- Spiritual Awakening across San Joaquin County, Central Valley, State & Nation
- Bear Creek Kids & Youth
- “Peace” in the Middle East/Israel
- To develop a personal, passionate relationship with Jesus
- People of Bear Creek to be strong in the Lord in 2021
Daily Bible Reading:
If you’ve been wanting to see what Growth Track is all about, come join us on Saturday, February 6.
We’re getting excited to re-open our doors on Sunday, November 15!