WE’RE BETTER TOGETHER
Bear Creek Groups are an important part of who we are at Bear Creek Church! We believe growing deeper in your journey with Jesus happens through doing life together…and BC Groups are the best place to make life-giving relationships and have Jesus-centered conversation.
Groups typically consist of 10-14 people and meet on a semester schedule in locations throughout Lodi and Stockton. Each individual group varies on start time, meeting length, childcare, and location.
Fall semester of BC Groups will begin on September 11
To sign up for a Bear Creek Group:
- Find an OPEN group that you’re interested in joining from the list below.
- Click on the group name to read more about the group!
- Click on the green “Contact Group Leader” button.
- Fill out your name, email, cell phone number, and a message and then click the “Contact Leader” button on the bottom of the page to submit your info. (Please note: you have to fill out all of the fields for the form to be submitted!)
- That’s it! The group leader will reach out to you soon!
Do you crave something more? We hear a lot of talk about being a follower of Jesus but what does that mean, really, in a crazy technology-drviven reality we live in? Being a disciple boils down to are three simple things: Be with Jesus, Become like Jesus and Do what Jesus did. Simple, right? Or maybe not so much...Come be re-formed into the image of Jesus as we practice the Way of Jesus, together.
|Led by: Christian Knox||For Ages: 18+||Meets: Every Thursday from 6:00pm-8:00pm|
|Childcare Available? No||Topic: Bible Study, Women||Group Type: Discussion, Study|
|Location: Church Campus - Main Campus||Begins: September 15, 2022||Status: Open|