WE’RE BETTER TOGETHER
Bear Creek Groups are an important part of who we are at Bear Creek Church! We believe growing deeper in your journey with Jesus happens through doing life together…and BC Groups are the best place to make life-giving relationships and have Jesus-centered conversation.
Groups typically consist of 10-14 people and meet on a semester schedule in locations throughout Lodi and Stockton. Each individual group varies on start time, meeting length, childcare, and location.
Fall semester of BC Groups will begin on September 11
To sign up for a Bear Creek Group:
- Find an OPEN group that you’re interested in joining from the list below.
- Click on the group name to read more about the group!
- Click on the green “Contact Group Leader” button.
- Fill out your name, email, cell phone number, and a message and then click the “Contact Leader” button on the bottom of the page to submit your info. (Please note: you have to fill out all of the fields for the form to be submitted!)
- That’s it! The group leader will reach out to you soon!
Devoted In Prayer
Hi Ladies! Id like to give you all a warm welcome to join my group as we gather together to pray and lay all requests at the feet of our Heavenly Father. My heart's desire is for us to grow in our relationship with JESUS through faith by PRAYING. I am believing and anticipating we will feel the presence of God and see His hand move as we yield humbly in faith, intentionally seeking His face. Jesus gives us ultimately the best advice ever in His Word. He tells us "don’t lose heart" so let's follow that truth together and let’s pray! that they ought always to pray and not lose heart.” Luke 18:1 ESV
|Led by: Angela Serrano||For Ages: 12+||Meets: Every Monday from 7:00pm-8:00pm|
|Childcare Available? No||Topic: Prayer, Women||Group Type: Study|
|Location: Serrano Home - Stockton||Begins: September 12, 2022||Status: Open|