WE’RE BETTER TOGETHER
Bear Creek Groups are an important part of who we are at Bear Creek Church! We believe growing deeper in your journey with Jesus happens through doing life together…and BC Groups are the best place to make life-giving relationships and have Jesus-centered conversation.
Groups typically consist of 10-14 people and meet on a semester schedule in locations throughout Lodi and Stockton. Each individual group varies on start time, meeting length, childcare, and location.
Fall semester of BC Groups will begin on September 11
To sign up for a Bear Creek Group:
- Find an OPEN group that you’re interested in joining from the list below.
- Click on the group name to read more about the group!
- Click on the green “Contact Group Leader” button.
- Fill out your name, email, cell phone number, and a message and then click the “Contact Leader” button on the bottom of the page to submit your info. (Please note: you have to fill out all of the fields for the form to be submitted!)
- That’s it! The group leader will reach out to you soon!
Parables of Jesus
We'll study to gain wisdom and deepen our understanding about the nature of God, living in His kingdom, and the redeeming love of Christ.
|Led by: Sonya Davis||For Ages: 18+||Meets: Every Tuesday from 7:00pm-9:00pm|
|Childcare Available? No||Topic: Bible Study, Women||Group Type: Study|
|Location: Davis Home - Stockton||Begins: September 13, 2022||Status: Open|