WE’RE BETTER TOGETHER
Bear Creek Groups are an important part of who we are at Bear Creek Church! We believe growing deeper in your journey with Jesus happens through doing life together…and BC Groups are the best place to make life-giving relationships and have Jesus-centered conversation.
Groups typically consist of 10-14 people and meet on a semester schedule in locations throughout Lodi and Stockton. Each individual group varies on start time, meeting length, childcare, and location.
Spring semester of BC Groups will begin on January 9
To sign up for a Bear Creek Group:
- Find an OPEN group that you’re interested in joining from the list below.
- Click on the group name to read more about the group!
- Click on the green “Contact Group Leader” button.
- Fill out your name, email, cell phone number, and a message and then click the “Contact Leader” button on the bottom of the page to submit your info. (Please note: you have to fill out all of the fields for the form to be submitted!)
- That’s it! The group leader will reach out to you soon!
The Disciples Pathway
This continuation of Growth Track helps believers take the next steps toward becoming disciples who make disciples. *Start Date Jan 16* If you've never taken Growth Track, sign up for the next session. Each incoming class starts a new cohort! www.bearcreekchurch.com/growth-track Already taken GrowthTrack, but want to go deeper? Sign up here and we'll add you in as we have space!
|Led by: Camilla Spencer, Keisha Gonzales||For Ages: 18+||Meets: Every Sunday from 4:00pm-5:45pm|
|Childcare Available? No - Childcare is not provided, but please contact the leaders regarding options if your kids need to come with you. Infants always welcome!||Topic: Bible Study, Fellowship, Marriage, Men, Parenting, Prayer, Women, Worship||Group Type: Activity, Discussion, Study|
|Location: Lobby - Main Campus||Begins: January 9, 2022||Status: Open|