WE’RE BETTER TOGETHER
Bear Creek Groups are an important part of who we are at Bear Creek Church! We believe growing deeper in your journey with Jesus happens through doing life together…and BC Groups are the best place to make life-giving relationships and have Jesus-centered conversation.
Groups typically consist of 10-14 people and meet on a semester schedule in locations throughout Lodi and Stockton. Each individual group varies on start time, meeting length, childcare, and location.
Fall semester for BC Groups begins on September 7th
To sign up for a Bear Creek Group:
- Find an OPEN group that you’re interested in joining from the list below.
- Click on the group name to read more about the group!
- Click on the green “Contact Group Leader” button.
- Fill out your name, email, cell phone number, and a message and then click the “Contact Leader” button on the bottom of the page to submit your info. (Please note: you have to fill out all of the fields for the form to be submitted!)
- That’s it! The group leader will reach out to you soon!
Game Night for Grown-ups!
Do you love to have fun? Like playing games? Ann and Tony's group provides a time for people to come together, have fun, and build friendships. This group is open to everyone 18 and over. **This group welcomes new members throughout the semester! In October, we will be meeting on the 15th instead of the 8th.**
|Led by: Ann Pacheco, Tony Pacheco||For Ages: 18+||Meets: Every 2nd Week on Friday from 6:30pm-9:30pm|
|Childcare Available? No||Topic: Fellowship, Marriage, Men, Women||Group Type: Activity|
|Location: Pacheco Home - Lodi||Begins: September 10, 2021||Status: Open|