WE’RE BETTER TOGETHER
Connect Groups are an important part of who we are at Bear Creek Church! We believe growing deeper in your journey with Jesus happens through doing life together…and Connect Groups are the best place to make life-giving relationships and have Jesus-centered conversation.
Groups typically consist of 10-14 people and meet on a semester schedule in locations throughout Lodi and Stockton. Each individual group varies on start time, meeting length, childcare, and location.
Sign ups for NEW virtual groups will begin Sunday, April 12th
During this time of social distancing, connection and community can be found in our virtual connect groups. Stay connected with your church community by joining one of the groups listed below.
To sign up for a Connect Group:
- Find an OPEN group that you’re interested in joining from the list below.
- Click on the group name to read more about the group!
- Click on the green “Contact Group Leader” button.
- Fill out your name, email, cell phone number, and a message and then click the “Contact Leader” button on the bottom of the page to submit your info. (Please note: you have to fill out all of the fields for the form to be submitted!)
- That’s it! The group leader will reach out to you soon!
Praying the Psalms
Heather will be leading this virtual group on Zoom. We’ll spend 15-20 minutes learning about the Psalm and the circumstances that inspired it, then spend the rest of the time using the Psalm as a guide as we pray for our families, church, community, and world. Beginners and families welcome!
|Led by: Heather Hugo||For Ages: 0+||Meets: Every Thursday from 6:00pm-7:00pm|
|Childcare Available? No||Topic: Bible Study, Prayer||Group Type: Study|
|Location: Zoom - Virtual||Status: Open|