WE’RE BETTER TOGETHER
Connect Groups are an important part of who we are at Bear Creek Church! We believe growing deeper in your journey with Jesus happens through doing life together…and Connect Groups are the best place to make life-giving relationships and have Jesus-centered conversation.
Groups typically consist of 10-14 people and meet on a semester schedule in locations throughout Lodi and Stockton. Each individual group varies on start time, meeting length, childcare, and location.
Spring semester for Connect Groups will run from February – May
The Spring Connect Group semester has begun! Because of this some groups are now unavailable to join. If you are interested in joining a group after the semester has begun, please search for groups listed as OPEN.
To sign up for a Connect Group:
- Find an OPEN group that you’re interested in joining from the list below.
- Click on the group name to read more about the group!
- Click on the green “Contact Group Leader” button.
- Fill out your name, email, cell phone number, and a message and then click the “Contact Leader” button on the bottom of the page to submit your info. (Please note: you have to fill out all of the fields for the form to be submitted!)
- That’s it! The group leader will reach out to you soon!
Are you a lady looking to connect? Nicole and Janae's group is a great place to meet other women wanting to go deeper in the Word. This group will be following a Propel study, click the link below to find out more about Propel!
|Led by: Nicole Mata, Janae Schumacher||For Ages: 18+||Meets: Every Tuesday from 5:30pm-7:00pm|
|Childcare Available? No||Topic: Bible Study, Women||Group Type: Study|
|Location: Nicole's Home - Lodi||Status: Open|