WE’RE BETTER TOGETHER
Connect Groups are an important part of who we are at Bear Creek Church! We believe growing deeper in your journey with Jesus happens through doing life together…and Connect Groups are the best place to make life-giving relationships and have Jesus-centered conversation.
Groups typically consist of 10-14 people and meet on a semester schedule in locations throughout Lodi and Stockton. Each individual group varies on start time, meeting length, childcare, and location.
Spring semester for Connect Groups will begin on February 1st
To sign up for a Connect Group:
- Find an OPEN group that you’re interested in joining from the list below.
- Click on the group name to read more about the group!
- Click on the green “Contact Group Leader” button.
- Fill out your name, email, cell phone number, and a message and then click the “Contact Leader” button on the bottom of the page to submit your info. (Please note: you have to fill out all of the fields for the form to be submitted!)
- That’s it! The group leader will reach out to you soon!
The life of an entrepreneur can be isolating at times. Charles seeks to create a space where entrepreneurs with a heart for God can come together to connect, encourage, and build each other up. This group will be full of entrepreneurs seeking to be Christ’s light in their respective marketplaces.
|Led by: Charles McGill||For Ages: 18+||Meets: Every 3rd Week on Tuesday from 6:00pm-7:30pm|
|Childcare Available? No||Topic: Fellowship||Group Type: Activity|
|Location: Buffalo Wild Wings, Pacific - Stockton||Status: Open|