If you’ve been wanting to see what Growth Track is all about, come join us on Saturday, January 25.
Registration is now open for the Maximized Manhood Program.
We know ‘the battle is won in prayer’ so what better way to start 2020?! At the beginning of every year, we come together as a church to align our focus on God through prayer and fasting.
Please join us as we start 21 DAYS OF PRAYER from January 5-25, where we will be praying collectively as a church community for a specific topic each day. Follow us on Facebook or Instagram for our daily prayer focus & encouragement.
For more information, you can download our guide on prayer and fasting HERE.
We’re also inviting everyone to read through the Gospel of John with us — By reading 1 chapter each day beginning on January 5, we’ll be able to read the entire book throughout our 21 Days of Prayer & Fasting.
Ways You Can Fast:
- Fast 1, 2, or 3 meals a day
- Liquids Only Fast
- 21 Day Daniel Fast
- Fast sugar or coffee
- Fast media (TV, movies, social media)
- Fast spending & shopping
- The Circle Maker, by Mark Batterson
- Celebration of Discipline, by Richard Foster
- Fasting for Spiritual Breakthrough, by Elmer Towns
- God’s Chosen Fast, by Arthur Wallis
- Hunger for God, by John Piper
- Greater Health God’s Way, by Stormie Omartian
- Fasting, by Jentezen Franklin
- A Hunger for God, by John Piper
- Praying the Bible, by Donald Whitney
- Ultimate Daniel Fast Recipes
Daily Prayer Focus:
- Outpouring of God’s Spirit
- Local & National Government
- Increased Faith
- Physical Health & Healing
- Pastors & Leaders of Bear Creek
- Our Neighbors: Opportunities to share God’s Love
- Bear Creek Community: People to connect in Connect Groups
- Awareness of needs around us
- Hunger for God’s Word
- Future Vision of Bear Creek
- Area Schools & Universities, Teachers & Administrators
- Financial Wisdom & Provision
- Area Churches
- Racial Equality & Healing
- Global Impact: Bear Creek Water
- Marriages, Parents & Families
- Spiritual Awakening across San Joaquin County, Central Valley, State & Nation
- Bear Creek Kids & Youth
- Women of Bear Creek
- Men of Bear Creek
- People of Bear Creek to be strong in the Lord in 2020
Join us for Midweek Service on Wednesday evenings from 7-8pm.